Sammlung aktueller Zitate

hives

Ehrenmitglied
"Now Fulford is accusing the Illuminati, the secret society that rules the world, of planning to depopulate the Earth. Now, normally I would ignore this kind of raving from an obscure hack, but there is one reason I want to talk about it: The possibility that the Illuminati might let me join.
Masters of the Temple, please let me in! I tried every crazy hand shake I could think of when I met President Bush. You would not believe what I’m doing with my fingers here.
And I’ve got some great ideas about depopulating the Earth. There has never been a better time to put me in charge of the destiny of mankind. I will await your answer every night for the next month in the exact center of the Brooklyn Bridge whose cables, by the way, are in the same geometric ratio as the sides of the Pyramid of Giza. I see patterns where none exist! Until then.
Is this it? Ewige Blumenkraft!"

Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, 24.07.07

hives

Ehrenmitglied
Nein, Benjamin Fulford, der sich in letzter Zeit auch zu UFOs etc. geäußert hat - gibt ein interessantes Interview mit ihm im Netz zu finden:

Yeah. The Illuminati. And specifically, if I have to, I will ally myself with the Rothschilds against the Rockefellers, if it comes to it. I'd rather get them both out of power, but the Rothschilds are a much mellower bunch at this point.

Ein_Liberaler

Forenlegende
Das Rense-Interview? Ich lese es mit offenem Mund. Sagenhaft.

Weißt Du mehr über Fulford, war der wirklich bei einer seriösen Zeitschrift?

hives

Ehrenmitglied
Ein_Liberaler schrieb:
Weißt Du mehr über Fulford, war der wirklich bei einer seriösen Zeitschrift?

Soviel ich weiß beim Wirtschaftsmagazin Forbes - es gibt auch noch Artikel von ihm zu finden.

...und ja, genau das Interview meinte ich :)

Ein_Liberaler

Forenlegende
Das meint man dann offenbar mit "den Verstand verlieren". Muß für seine Familie eine Tragödie sein.

Komplize

Meister
Fulford, whose great grandfather was George Taylor Fulford, one of the richest men in the world, was the largest single shareholder in General Electric. Fulford claims the family fortune was stolen by the Rockefeller Cabal.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=126

Der Benjamin ist einfach nur neidisch auf die Rockefellers, weil er sich ausgerechnet hat, welche Vermögenswerte seine Familie ohne den frühen Tod seines Vorfahr G.T. Fulford, für den er den Erdöl-Clan verantwortlich macht, bis heute hätte ansammeln können und dass er dann auch reich genug wäre, um bei den Illuminaten mitspielen zu ürften. Immerhin war G.T. größter Aktionar bei General Electric und wollte General Motors aufkaufen. Also haben sich die beiden "Kellerkinder" Fulford und Rothschild zusammengeschlossen, um die Rockefellers aus dem Sandkasten zu jagen.

I'm in contact with a Rothschild representative, and maybe we can come up with something else. ... We would start by killing David Rockefeller, and then work our way down the list until they agree to our terms.
http://www.rense.com/general77/fulf.htm

hives

Ehrenmitglied
Everything you said about Iraq yesterday, and everything you will say, is a deception, for the purpose of this one cynical, unacceptable, brutal goal — perpetuating this war indefinitely.

War today, war tomorrow, war forever!

And you are playing at it!

Playing!

A man with any self-respect, having inadvertently revealed such an evil secret, would have already resigned and fled the country!

You have no remaining credibility about Iraq, sir.
Keith Olbermann auf MSNBC über GWB, 04.09.2007

BOB WOODWARD: I mean, you cite numbers which you have pulled out of the air of 10,000 dying. I mean, that’s–that–where does that come from? […]
DAVID BROOKS: So I just picked that 10,000 out of the air...
Im Rahmen einer Diskussion über mögliche Folgen eines Truppenabzuges aus dem Irak.

"It is the Ku Klux Klan - there's no difference."

"Nothing different than the Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan do."

"...a left wing Nazi hate site..."

"It's like the Ku Klux Klan. It's like the Nazi Party."
Bill O'Reilly über DailyKos (FOX News, 16., 30. + 31. Juli 2007).

It's unsettling that more people here in the land of the free aren't at all discomfited at leaving it up to the prognostication skills of Sgt. Karsnia and his crack team of B-men to determine what crimes people might have committed if not for the mind-reading and daring-do of Minneapolis' Special Forces Bathroom Unit.

Conservative pundit Mark Steyn thinks that Craig was up to no good, but says, "Karsnia sounds just as weird and creepy: a guy who's paid to sit in a bathroom stall for hours on end observing adjoining ankles. I'd rather hand out traffic tickets."

But beyond them being weird and creepy, these kinds of stings also have a huge opportunity cost to them. There clearly are very serious potential threats to our safety to be found in airports -- outside of bathroom stalls. Is sending Sgt. Karsnia into the men's room to spend all day trying to get other men to look at him and tap his foot really the best way to use our limited law enforcement resources?
Arianna Huffington über Larry Craigs "Toilettenaffäre".

You were often referred to as the most powerful vice president.

GORE: That was before Dick Cheney.

Point taken. Cheney has made the argument that the vice presidency is not part of the executive branch. Is he right?

GORE: (Laughs) Of course the vice presidency is part of the executive branch! But I fear that I’m losing my objectivity where President Bush and Cheney are concerned. Not much surprises me anymore. I have a lot of friends who share the following problem with me: Our sense of outrage is so saturated that when a new outrage occurs, we have to download some existing outrage into an external hard drive in order to make room for a new outrage.
Aus einem Interview mit Al Gore.

"Das zeigt, dass wir es ernst meinen."

Der US-Kongressabgeordnete und republikanische Präsidentschaftskandidat Tom Tancredo über seinen Vorschlag, die heiligen Stätten des Islam zu bombadieren.

Iraqi Freedom
Enduring Freedom
Together Forward
Iron Hammer
Warhorse Whirlwind
Bulldog Mammoth
Panther Squeeze
Red Dawn
Rock Slide
Rifles Fury
Centaur Rodeo
Arrowhead Ripper
Bezeichnungen von US-Operationen im Irak.

The rest, they say, is history. Or will be, some day, assuming it ever ends.
Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, 23.08.2007

Ein_Liberaler

Forenlegende
Larry Craig... Ich finde keine Angaben, was genau ihm eigentlich vorgeworfen wurde. Verstehe ich das richtig, daß er einem Lockspitzel, der als homosexuelle Prostituierte figurierte, lediglich Zeichen gemacht haben soll? Oder daß er Bewegungen gemacht hat, die als solche Zeichen interpretiert werden konnten?

hives

Ehrenmitglied
So wie ich es verstanden habe, hat er sich schuldig bekannt ("disorderly conduct") und wurde u.a. zu einem Jahr auf Bewährung verurteilt...

Ein_Liberaler

Forenlegende
Schuldig bekannt hat er sich. Manche sagen, bei kleinen Vergehen sei das unabhängig vom Wahrheitsgehalt die weitaus bequemere, billigere und sicherere Alternative. Keine U-Haft, keine Vergewaltigung durch Zellengenossen, keine Demütigungen, kein Prozeß, keine Presse.

Von der Bewährungsstrafe hatte ich noch nicht gehört, nur von einer Geldbuße.

Ein Jahr, das wäre ja äußerst happig.

Ehrlich, was gibt es ekelhafteres als einen staatlichen Lockspitzel, der auf öffentlichen Toiletten herumlungert, um einem wegen Erregung öffentlichen Ärgernisses zu einem Jahr Knast, einer verpfuschten Karriere, allgemeinem Verruf und vielleicht noch einer Scheidung zu verhelfen?

hives

Ehrenmitglied
Wirklich bemerkenswert finde ich, dass man in der Blogosphäre sehr zurückhaltend mit diesem Pseudo-Skandal umgeht, wie auch Huffington bemerkt und bestätigt - obwohl es sich bei Craig um einen konservativen Republikaner, Gegner der Homo-Ehe etc. handelt, und Heucheleien und vermeintliche Heucheleien ja immer in beiden politischen Lagern sehr beliebt sind...

Craig supported the Federal Marriage Amendment, which barred extension of rights to same-sex couples; he voted for cloture on the amendment in both 2004 and 2006. However, in late 2006 he appeared to endorse the right of individual states to create same-sex civil unions, but said he would vote "yes" on an Idaho constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriages when pressured to clarify his position by the anti-LGBT group Families for a Better Idaho.[26] Craig voted against cloture in 2002 which would have extended the federal definition of hate crimes to cover sexual orientation.[27]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig

Alles in allem jedoch kein Vergleich zum Lockspitzel...

Was die Strafe angeht, muss ich mich korrigieren: Es war eine "Freiheitsstrafe von 10 Tagen, ausgesetzt zu einer einjährigen Bewährung". Das wäre wohl doch etwas zu hart gewesen...

Ein_Liberaler

Forenlegende
Das finde ich nur anständig, daß man sich nicht auf ihn stürzt.

Daß er gegen die Schwulenehe ist, ist wohl kaum ein Grund, ihn anzugreifen, eher schon, daß er wahrscheinlich selbst für die üblen Gesetze und politischen Maßnahmen mitverantwortlich ist, die ihn jetzt getroffen haben.

Zehn Tage Haft sind auch schon Unrecht. Soweit ich weiß, werden in D normalerweise keine Haftstrafen unter sechs Monaten verhängt, sondern entsprechende Geldstrafen. (Für gefährdete Jugendliche wäre ein Arrest als Schuß vor den Bug aber natürlich manchmal gerade richtig.)

Hast Du denn vielleicht irgendwo gelesen, was er genau gemacht oder gesagt haben soll? Beispielsweise auch, ob er den Spitzel für einen Stricher oder nur für einen, wie sagt man, paarungsbereiten Schwulen gehalten hat? Daß Männer, die Kontakt zu Prostituierten suchen, in den Staaten manchmal sogar mit Bild und Anschrift ins Internet gestellt werden, kennt man ja.

Ergänzung: Das hat er gemacht:

http://lewrockwell.com

dkR

Forenlegende
Schäuble 5.7.07: Nach der öffentlichen Kritik habe er eingesehen, „dass es keinen Sinn macht zu versuchen, mit fachlichen Argumenten etwas zu machen“.
:O_O:

Ein_Liberaler

Forenlegende
Womit er recht hat. Mit Sachargumenten ist bei dem Thema nichts zu wollen, und einmal verlorene Rechte bekommt man wahrscheinlich nicht wieder.Obwohl, immerhin ist der Anscheinswaffenparagraph gefallen.

agentP

Forenlegende
"Selbst ein juristisches Gutachten, in dem das Stuttgarter Justizministerium die Frage untersucht, welche Vorgänge heute noch als geheim oder nicht geheim eingestuft werden, wird geheim gehalten."

SPIEGEL 37/2007 über die Vorgänge in Stammheim vor 30 Jahren

hives

Ehrenmitglied
“In Iran, we dont have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you we have it.”
Der iranische Präsident Ahmadinedschad in einer Rede an der New Yorker Columbia University.
http://www.americablog.com/2007/09/iran-president-we-dont-have-homosexuals.html

"If President Lee Bollinger follows through with this hosting of the leader of Iran, I will move in Congress to cut off every single type of Federal Funding to Columbia University. If the left-wing leaders of academia will not support our troops, they, in the very least, should not support our adversaries."
Der US-Kongressabgeordnete Duncan Hunter über Ahmadinedschads Rede.
http://www.gohunter08.com/shownews.asp?artid=73

“This constant drumbeat of conflict is what strikes me which is not helpful and not useful.”
CentCom Commander Admiral William Fallon.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070923/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_fallon_2

ALAN GREENSPAN: I was raising a different issue. To me, I always thought it was very important that Saddam Hussein be deposed.

CHARLIE ROSE: But not because he was an evil tyrant, but because of what he could do with the oil weapon.

ALAN GREENSPAN: Absolutely. The problem basically was that if you looked at his history, he was clearly gravitating towards gaining control of all Middle East oil, specifically by finding a way to bottle up the Straits of Hormuz.

ALAN GREENSPAN: People do not realize in this country, for example, how tenuous our ties to international energy are. That is, we on a daily basis require continuous flow. If that flow is shut off, it causes catastrophic effects in the industrial world. And it’s that which made him [Saddam Hussein] far more important to get out than bin Laden.
http://www.tinyrevolution.com/mt/archives/001752.html#more

hives

Ehrenmitglied
"If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat president. It’s kind of a pipe dream, it’s a personal fantasy of mine, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."
Ann Coulter, Autorin von If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans, im Interview mit George Gurley.
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"Yes, the burden of dispensing justice to Blackwater's mercenary army has fallen on the what I can only assume are the hirsute shoulders of the man who couldn't even get Harriet Miers to testify."
Jon Stewart über die Blackwater-Kontroverse (& Waxman), The Daily Show 03.10.07.

dkR

Forenlegende
Claudia Roth:
Das schlechte Image der politischen Systeme in den meisten islamischen Ländern hat meines Erachtens wenig mit der Religion Islam zu tun. Diese Staaten in Asien, in Nordafrika, dem Mittleren und Nahen Osten sind undemokratische oder scheindemokratische Regimes, die jede Erneuerung des politischen und gesellschaftlichen Systems verhindern, bekämpfen, ja repressiv unterdrücken.

Äh...

http://www.abgeordnetenwatch.de/claudia_roth-650-6018--f73837.html#frage73837

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben