LOVEBOARD

argos

Meister
[quote="Kloeti]
If you cannot read: This is the Lounge; description: "A forum for our international guests. Every topic is allowed. Please notice: The language in this section is strictly english.". So what do you have to shout? Its the sense of this forum to speak English. Its not our problem if you cannot do.[/quote]

I CAN read, and I must confess I thought I was a member of this board long enough to be familiar to the rules. Obviously - after I read all over - I must say I made a mistake. Speaking of which: I apologize for my inappropriate behaviour.

RockRebell

Meister
I love the Netherlands for the Cofieshops :lol:
And I LOVE Panama, because they´ve got LIVING HARPYES!

Anyway... I love the whole World, because it´s full of Wonders, every Day :)

Best wishes

the Rebell

draco

Meister
I Love EIRE because of it´s wonderfull landscape, the coast´s, the beer, the whiskey ..... an d teh red haired girls... :lol:

GreatForrest

Meister
I love Germany - Why? Well, it is the land of my fathers why shouldn't I? It got everything, the sea, the mountains, forrests and it is really beauiful.
I love Mississippi, seem to be my second home. I don't care for US politics or anything if I say that, so don't treat me for them. It is just the wonderful Magnolia state. Just love it.

thats my 2 cents.

yoshware

Meister
Well first of all i love myself. Then there's a whole lot of nothing and after that i guess there is that little community St. Croix County in Western Wisconsin that i have spend so much great time with.
The short time living there was so far the best that ever happened to me and my life.

T666

Lehrling
I love Japan - 4 the people - cities and food
i love germany - look up + German Metal [Its the Best]
----
i hate normoc cuz im junkin on normoc ~

Look Look a Crocodile - Amazing

Sentinel

Erleuchteter
I love Nordrhein-Westfalen, because they produce the bloodiest Mettwurst and Töttchen there, so you must drink many Korns after the joy of taste. :D

Winston_Smith

Forenlegende
I love latvia because they kicked the turkey-team out of the EM-Quali and WILL kick the dutch out of the tournament... :twisted:

glurp

Meister
i love canada cause of its beautiful countryside ...

i love canada cause of its friendly people ...

Peace

Telcontarion

Meister
I love the Czech Republic because they won't play with all there Topstars on Wednesday and therefore lose...

:ironie:

Centauri

Erleuchteter
I also love Egypt because what I know is the most interesting country.
The old Egyptians have built not only the pyramids, there is to see also many other treasures there.
The flair of the desert, the meal, the people, everything primarily also seems quite special to me in Egypt.

It is the country of my dreams.
There where everything started.

deffel

Meister
Scotland - Landscape
Denmark - Hot Dogs :D
Germany - Autobahn
Austria - Kärnten
France - Chirac dislikes Bush
Egypt - Red Sea coral reefs
New Zealand - Landscape (but the sandflies are a pain in the ass)
Thailand - Food
Vietnam - Culture
Indonesia - Food :D
India - In some places monkeys are holy animals (I like monkeys alot)
Cananda - Beautiful country, great polity
America - Simpsons
Japan - strange but fascinating

Greetings the Deffel

Gaara

Erleuchteter
I love Austria, France, Slovenia, Italy and Germany. Because these were the countrys I once visited in my live. But I like the others too, I just don't know em.

Oben